天然ジェミニ - Toho Warfare:RED I+II+III+EX

    Rating



    Titulo: Toho Warfare:RED I+II+III+EX
    Peso: 208.6 MB
    Formato: Mp3
    Circle: 天然ジェミニ (Tennenjemini)
    Genero: Rock, Metal, Techno

    Tracklist Disc 1 :

    01 - My dear strong soldiers
    02 - Paradise of world
    03 - We get our dream and wind
    04 - We obtain the future
    05 - We are saviors
    06 - We fight to get happiness
    07 - We demand world change
    08 - Be together in future
    09 - I wish you happiness
    10 - Never give up!

    Tracklist Disc 2 :

    01 - NERINE
    02 - Listen to my voice
    03 - The beginning of the show
    04 - A red flower of a lotus
    05 - Cruel ending...
    06 - Give victory to a goddess
    07 - Those who enjoy fight win!
    08 - Strong small cat
    09 - Bland new days
    10 - You believe me

    Crossfade


    Lanzado junto a la compilación posteada anteriormente, esta presentación de Tennenjemini del Comiket 87 recopila los trabajos hechos por el círculo en la serie de discos Toho Warfare.

    Leave a Reply